Torq 2.0.3 Update Now Available
Enhancements in Torq 2.0.3 include:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Enabling/disabling Network devices such as Ethernet or Wireless after Torq has been activated will no longer cause Torq to lose its activation
- Fixed issue with Torq 2 receiving MIDI Beat Clock on Mac OS X.
- Playlist sorting order is now independent from database and file sorting order.
- Fixed: Torq Engine not responding message could appear for several minutes while Torq loads if DB Glitch VST plug-in was left loaded on a deck.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes
To download Torq 2.0.3, log into your Avid Account at https://account.avid.com
, select Your Products
, and then scroll down and click Downloads
Alternatively, see this article to download Torq 2.0.3: Torq 2.0.3 DownloadsTorq 2.0.3 ReadMe - Changes & Known IssuesTorq 2.0 Upgrade Process & Eligibility Information
Please visit http://www.avid.com/torqFAQ
for tutorial videos, setup guides, compatibility information, FAQ's, and more.